Your photo or other prints behind Plexiglass
- Face mounting using silicone sealants.
- Perspex on aluminium.
- The production involves a highly controlled gluing process using a high quality printed image, aluminum and plexi glass. This sandwich action guarantees adhesion without air-bubbles and works to enhance fine details within the image or artwork and brings the whole product to life. A truly stunning, unique product, and will become a centre piece for any room and a priceless piece of artwork for generations to come.
- For a PlexiPhoto production we use a gloss photo paper C-print - Durst Lambda photo print - done for us in a professional photolab.
- And 100% clear glue (silicone) + plexiglass (acrylic glass, Perspex).
- And, depending on size, the back side attached to dibond (Aluminium composite panel) to give the artwork a great strength + U-frame.
- A perfect method to show your work in museum quality.
- The last 10 years we produced more than 50.000 pieces.
- We ship worldwide.
You have 3 options if you prefer to order
- Upload your files..
- Send us your files on CD or DVD.
- Send us your printed files by post (no inkjet).
Send us your name and e-mail address to inform you about our new offers. Add your information